FAMILY TILEZ - Family Names - Personalized Gift - Gift for Mom - Name Tiles - Our Family - Custom Name Plaque - Letter Tiles - Custom Names
Our Family Tilez are a truly unique and personal item. No two are ever alike although there are certain elements that are requested time and time again, such as the saying "Love built this family one piece at a time." But, you can request the saying of your choice, a Scripture, etc.
Here is how it works. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY as you will need to be very responsive throughout this process.
1. You submit a list of the names you want to include. It can be family member's names, pet's names, town names etc...whatever is significant to you. Please include the best phone number where we can reach you. (We will only call you if you do not respond to the approval email.)
2. We will connect the names within the grid size that we need to create your treasured heirloom. Please note, we will not attempt to connect them by marriage or parent to child, as it is extremely time consuming and usually the names do not connect due to lack of commonality of letters.
3. Once we have connected all the names, we will send you an email with a preliminary design.
4. You MUST CAREFULLY, proofread each and every name. Check it against your list to make sure that we have not left anyone off (and that YOU haven't left anyone off the list). We connect the names by hand and do not have a program that does it. Therefore, mistakes can happen.
5. Promptly email us back with your approval or any corrections that need to be made. At this point small changes are not a problem.
6. Once required changes are made, or your approval is received, we will begin cutting your Family Tilez. At this point, NO CHANGES can be made!
7. VERY IMPORTANT: Custom orders such as this are not returnable or refundable.
At this point in time, we have a very limited number of frames available. However, with that being said, many prefer to order them unframed and set them on an easel or have them framed elsewhere.
These pieces, unframed, measure 16x16. They are large.
We want you to understand the pricing structure so I'm going to explain it here.
The Family Tilez with up to ten (10) names, unframed. $39.99
If you have more than ten (10) names, each additional name is $1.50.
***WE NO LONGER CARRY FRAMES!
We recommend that you purchase an easel that is 18" or larger with a wide base if you choose to display it in that manner.
You may cancel your order prior to it being shipped.
If you have purchased a custom or personalized item, the order can only be cancelled prior to creation of your custom order. Once your item has been personalized, it cannot be resold, therefore we cannot refund payment.
Almost all of our items ship Priority Mail Insured. If we have your email address, we will have automatic notifications sent to you regarding the shipping status and delivery of your purchase. If you require overnight shipping or any other modification, additional shipping charges will apply.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - Please be advised that if you are ordering an item and it will ship to a country outside the United States, the destination country may charge additional fees, such as Customs fees. Please understand we have no control over these additional fees and in many cases are unaware of them. Any such fees are the responsibility of the buyer and not of Three Dames Dreamin'.
Because of the custom nature of Three Dames Dreamin' LLC's products, we request that you carefully select the products you order. Personalized items are not returnable, unless the item is defective.
An item that has stock graphics that are not customized, or personalized, may be returned to Three Dames Dreamin' LLC, within 10 days of purchase, for a refund of the purchase price, so long as they have not been applied or installed. Shipping costs for returned items are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you have questions or concerns regarding our return policy, please contact us for clarification. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Three Dames Dreamin' LLC purchase. If at any time you have a question or comment, we welcome your feedback.
No, we do not engrave. We use high quality vinyl in intricate detail to create our lovely items.
If your item arrives and is damaged in shipping, please take several photographs which clearly show the damage, the packaging materials and the condition of the box upon arrival. Then send us a convo or an email and include those photographs. We will make every effort to recreate your order and ship it as quickly as possible.
If however, your order was on a one of a kind substrate and we cannot recreate your order, we will offer you a full refund or a comparable substitute.
In most cases we can personalize your order. There are a few exceptions, but we will make every effort to do so for you.
We are happy to create a custom quote or saying for you. However, with that being said, we will not create anything that is profane, racially inflammatory, or vulgar.